Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my 17th birthday ...






today is my 17th birthday...



happy birthday to me...



last friday my second family celebrate with me and choon vern.tat day got hui ling,say ling,chuey san,ah gong,soom hong,jing yee,sin yun,shiang yun,mong szu,choon vern and me..
thx...very happy at tat day..
this is our birthday cake..
yesterday my mother call me and say happy birthday to me...
tat time i feel very happy sampai nak cry...
mother thx Q very much...i love u..
night my family bring me go eat..
thanks to all my friend&my two family..
thank:
hong kah~the first ppl say happy birthday to me at 11:01pm before my birthday
hong kheng ~second ppl sms me at 12.02am
ju keong~third ppl sms at 1.06am
sin yun~say yen~say ling~chai cheng~yuan hui~zhi yee~zhi ling~zhi wei~lim hui ling~(wish me at today)
elisa~belanja me makan..^^

5 comments:

  1. Eh.. Whr is the place? Macam pernah tengok b4 de? Lenglui HuiLing's hse ma? Muahaha.. xD..
    Happy birthday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aleh.. aku cantik u jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. paiseh la~
    happy belated birthday
    XD...
    sorry ya i'm late
    aiyo~
    u lu
    u sure noe my hp lost
    but u din msg me...
    sien la...
    haha..

    ReplyDelete